For a few years now we have been running a recording and production studio in our faculty for everything to do with sound.
The studio contains a recording room and a control room separated by a soundproofed window. Both rooms have ideal acoustics.
The studio is conceived as a recording/production studio and composition workshop.
The digital audio workstation (DAW) uses software from Logic and Ableton, with additions from Native Instruments. It has a large licence-free library to put the sounds into your projects.
- software: Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, all the usual Adobe programs and more
- pre-amps and converters: Focusrite Saffire
- microphones: Brauner, Sennheiser, Rode, Shure, Beyerdynamic
- speakers: ADAM A7+ subwoofer and 2 comparative speakers
- key controller: M-Audio and Korg
- studio controller: Mackie Big Knob
- Stanton Direct Drive Turntable
- vocoder and talk box
- and much more